By registering you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the registration policy
By registering for a Midwest Training Group LLC class you understand and agree to the following:
• Are not a felon or otherwise prohibited by State or Federal law from owning or operating a firearm.
• Of sound mind, and free from mental illness or physical conditions that would prevent the safe operation of a handgun.
• Are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs, prescribed or otherwise.
• Recognize and accept the inherent risks of firearm training.
• Understand that you may be dismissed from class at the sole discretion of any Midwest Training Group LLC instructor, without refund if you exhibit any behavior that causes an unsafe or disruptive environment.
• ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN LIABILITY WAIVERS.
Midwest Training Group LLC classes are non-refundable.
• Certain events may have a different cancellation policy. Events with special cancellation policies supersede this policy. Details can be found on the specific event page.
• Participant must inform us no less than 14 days before scheduled class to receive credit for transfer, based on availability.
• There is a $30 rescheduling fee. The rescheduling fee must be paid before the transfer is processed.
• If we are informed of transfer with less than 14 days prior to the event, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES, it will be treated as a no show.
• No Show Participants who do not show to the event without prior 14 day notice forfeit their total registration fee. No transfers.
• Students are encouraged to send someone else in their place if they are unable to attend.
While it is extremely rare, a class may be cancelled by Midwest Training Group LLC.
• Full tuition will be refunded in a case where Midwest Training Group LLC must cancel a class due to minimum student registrations or the training facility becomes unavailable.
• Students may choose between a training credit (for any MTG class) or refund.
• Classes cancelled due to extreme weather, natural disasters, pandemics, federal, state, or local orders, or any other reason, will be rescheduled. Refunds will not be offered.
Questions about any of these policies can be directed to: email@example.com